Thursday 29 August 2013

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LOVERS: Austin and Ella



My girl; Ella is like no other. She's been a Blessing since the first day I met her. She's pretty,humble,intelligent,caring,disciplined she's a rare female specie, only very few of her kind still exist. Both of us, we rock 2geda. I take good care of her and she does same to me. We love each other so much, infact Romeo and Juliet's love is just mere child's play compared to ours. We going all the way to the altar and we gonna make pretty babies...we are meant to be 2geda bcos it has already been ordained in spirits and manifested in the physical.We love each other 100%

12 comments:

  1. Aww,,,,,they look really cool together. I'm so touched! Lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting fr me and your pic like dia jennyyyyyyyyy #lebron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! This is true love. I'm amazed, keep the fire burning love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lebron, it takes two very serious couple who share true love, one heart, one mind, one body n soul to showcase themselves on my blog without regrets, showing how much they appreciate each other.. Its breath taking u kn. So Lebron pls take note.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ℓ☺ℓ.Nice one , wonna be like ya'all when I grown up. Cece !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool......luv dey swit oh sha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woaaaaaaa am so amazed!!!,i love u both buh neva knew its gotten dis sooo strong,all the best Pals*wink*.in btw dis ma 1st time 2 comment on any blog#bb eyelashes#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol.....austin!...hmmm...no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol,well I wish u guys d best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone, you guyz are the best.

    ReplyDelete