Monday 21 October 2013

He Pays My School Fees But I Can't Marry Him




Dear Kela,

I lost my dad in a car accident when I was 14 years old, from then on life became very hard for us. My mum prior to my dad's death was just a housewife. It was very difficult to feed, talkless of going to school, I had to drop out of school, and as the first child I sold pure water to help my mum. It continued like his until a man who claimed to be a friend of my late dad decided to take responsibility of my family's needs though I noticed that he took special interest in me and made sure he provided for my basic needs.

With his help we were able to move to a better accommodation, I and my siblings were able to go back to school. Presently, I am in my 300 levels in one of the Federal Universities. I have boyfriend in school, but he thinks my dad's friend is my uncle. My dad's friend still visits me in school and takes care of my every need. I understand he did all he did just because he wants to marry me. My mum even told me not to do anything stupid or else my dad's friend will withdraw his support.

He is hell bent on marrying me before my graduation. He has refused to pay my school fees until the traditional wedding is finalized. Am so confused, I wish I could convince him to hold on until am through with my education. I know I can't marry him, am just 24 and he is in his mid-fifties, I don't love him. I am scared because if I refuse to marry him he'll stop sponsoring my education.

What do I do?

Confused Nneka

8 comments:

  1. It z always beta not ² begin somfin u can't finish, refuse ᴰ sponsorship of a man u r not ready ² marry. ² forestall any future pains & plenty of regrets later in lyf, do urself a world of gud by comN out wꜞ†ᴴ ᴰ truth concerning U̶̲̥̅̊я feelNs or plans. Let him kϞöω nw dªt u can't marry him bcoz u dᴼnt feel ᴰ same thang he feels ⁴ u. ᴰ worst dªt can hapun z dªt u wuld lose his sponsorship
    & care. #peroid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear this i s complicated o. Just take some time out and think about this and find out which option i s easier for you to sacrifice. Then be confident to take the decision. Just consider the choices and the gravity of the sacrifice. If u don't marry him, are you ready to sacrifice ur education and family comfort for it ? How will you pay your fees and help your family? And if u do , are you ready to sacrifice your hapiness ? How will you tell your boyfriend about it ? Just make the choice with the smallest risk btw the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear dnt go into marriage if ur not in love with ur partner.let him beta withdraw from taking care of u now. u can fend for urself so many gals r working while in school.am an example.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear all u need to do is pray for God's direction,he will c u through n direct u,Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why waste his time for soo long. What u r doing isn't right, but urself in his shoes. You hv come of age, come out and tell him u don't want to marry him. If he still wants to pay ur fees, he will still do that. But u just hv to tell him. God that has brought u this far won't abandon u. And come to think of it, those that love u from a distance won't come bcos they will think u r engaged. Clear up urself with him. MERCY

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear dnt marry him oooo,since dis is ur last year in sch try n do one or two jobs or biz dat can givve u mony for dis ur final year fees, pple r just too hrtless ,I bliv God will always make a way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeyyaa its a pity, realy do feel for u.dnt marry him cos u will neva be happy n end up cheatin on him unless u wanna sacrifice ur hapiness.God will see u tru

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so grateful, I fell into a woeful trap of a unfaithful man I believed he loved me !! I was so deceived, he cheated on me and used me as well as got my credit score damaged. The very worst part of it was, I was unable to get loans as to take care of my kids and myself as well after everything he did to me. All thanks to ''hackingloop6@ gmail. c o m'' I got spyware app link he sent to me,in few hours i was able to access all my Ex's phone activities remotely.I got a concrete evidence to file for divorce and helped increase my credit score from 425 to 820 across all 3 bureaus without stress or any form of argument. I’m back to life and I would forever be grateful, I’m so happy!you can also reach out for Hackingloop on + 1 712 292-2655,is a reliable and legit hacker,he handles all hacking relating issues,contact him if ur partner's commitment is in doubt.Cheating sucks and undesirable.

    ReplyDelete