Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me Back After Dumping Me



Dear LoveGuru,

I dated my ex for 2 years. We were good together until about 7 months, when we started to argue a lot over petty things that would result in full blown shouting matcheswhich we always resolved amicably though the relationship became a bit strained I'll have to admit. So, it came as a rude shock when he broke up with me, advising me to move on with my life because there is no future in our relationship. I agreed because there was no use forcing someone who doesn't want to stay. I was devastated and heartbroken because I loved him so much.

After a rocky 2 weeks separation, he called to tell me he misses me, that he wants us back. Said he didn't mean what he said, that he is sorry and admitted that he was tired of the arguments, that he couldn't communicate with me anymore. I still love him though and he is still making every effort to get me back, calling me everyday and also wants to take me out. I don't know how to feel, I want to be with him but I still feel betrayed and so confused. I have never broken up with someone and get back together.

Has anyone been in this position before?  Your advice is appreciated.

Nonye


10 comments:

  1. Forgiveness is virtue

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u stil love him go bk,but ♡ wit ur head dis tym n not thine heart!!if possible hv anoda paterner incase he fucks up so u can go on rebound,kaskia#igbogirlnodullung#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget him and move on wit ur life a better person who worth's will com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The seperation might just be what you both needed to grow. So I think u shld give him another chance if he's the kind of guy you need in this time of your life and since you still love him . But be smart this time and don't let ur heart go thru that king of stress again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly if u still love. Him you can still take him back and yall should make it work out this time cos relationship is a 2 waything do your part well .#lebron

    ReplyDelete
  6. He probably iz serious, buh tk it slow 1 day @ a time until u build dªt bond, trust. He left u & asked u bk. Mk sure dªt if U go deeper in ᴰ r/ship dªt it z W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇@̤̥̣̈̊̇t u want instead of W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇@̤̥̣̈̊̇t he pressures u ² do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If u still have time on ur side(ur age I mean)u can re consider him but if u don't,I think u need someone who's really ready to settle down instead of a child's play....

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♈ōϋ should go back to ur guy.....and live happy ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thiết kế logo chuyên nghiệp tại Hà nội
    + Tư vấn thiết kế thương hiệu , nhãn hiệu, đặt tên thương hiệu, thiết kế thương hiệu
    + Thiết kế logo, biểu tượng, thiết kế logo theo phong thủy
    + Sáng tạo Slogan/ Khẩu hiệu
    + Quy chuẩn đồng bộ hệ thống nhận diện thương hiệu+ Tư vấn luật sở hữu trí tuệ
    Thiết kế logo thương hiệu ấn tượng hơn với dịch vụ thiết kế logo chuyên nghiệp của Onedesign . Với nhu cầu thiết kế như hiện nay , yêu cầu đến từ nhiều ý kiến khách hàng khác nhau. Onacedesign đã tìm ra những phương án để biến tạo ra những logo mang tầm ảnh hưởng thương hiệu, chuyên nghiệp và không quên sự độc đáo. Xu hướng 2015 với những sự đơn giản hóa trong các mẫu logo. Onedesign luôn cam kết mang lại những sản phẩm chất lượng, mới mẻ và có sự sáng tạo không ngừng đến từ các chuyên gia thiết kế logo chuyên nghiệp có nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực thiết kế. Một đơn vị tiên phong trong ngành thiết kế như Onedesign luôn mang đến một diện mạo hoàn toàn mới cho khách hàng.

    Dịch vụ thiết kế logo ra đời với sứ mệnh mang lại biểu tượng cho doanh nghiệp. Nhận thức được tầm quan trọng của Logo trong vấn đề kinh doanh chúng tôi luôn tin rằng dich vu thiet ke logo của chúng tôi luôn mang lại niềm tin, sự hài lòng nhất cho khách hàng.


    --
    Name : Kha Chung
    Call : 0967 729 967
    Website: http://onedesign.com.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My ex was a play boy. That was the toughest thing I’ve ever had to deal with,to find out that the man i have been in love with has been cheating on me with different women.it hurts like nothing on earth,everything i thought were real was never real at all.am done with the pain and am much better now.i don't really think is so wise to ever trust so easily,am really glad to know him better.the truth came to light after i contacted a cyber genius who hacked his phone and helped me gain access to all his secret phone activities,i was also able to read all his deleted messages and charts.You can contact with this genius hacker via ''hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m'' OR reach him on + 1 712 292 2655, if your spouse commitment is in doubt,i believe he is the real deal and his services are reliable.

    ReplyDelete