Saturday 2 November 2013

Help!! Any Man Who Proposes To Me Dies Before Our Wedding


Dear Kela,

I am a beautiful lady in my early thirties. Seyi and I have been dating for the past 2years. He so caring and loving, in fact he is everything a woman will dream of in a man. He did what every woman will be looking forward to in a relationship. He proposed to me and I am so so sad. Since he proposed I have refused to see him because I can’t say NO also because I don’t want to lose him.

Rewind, some years back, on 2 occasions I have had the misfortune of burying and mourning my fiance some weeks to our wedding. Biodun was first; he died 2months to our wedding after suffering fatal injuries after a ghastly car accident. I met Charles 2years later; he died a months after proposing to me under mysterious circumstances. I was devastated. It took friends and family to console me. I was very scared of dating again until my present boyfriend swept me off my feet.

He has proposed, he wants to marry me and am so scared of losing him. I have refused to see him since then because I can’t say no to his proposal. What if I tell him about what happened to my ex? Would he still want me? I want him but I can’t allow him go the same way the others went.

Your advice and counsel is needed urgently before I lose my mind

10 comments:

  1. My dear TB joshua is ur friend#lebron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nne go to A gud church for deliverance,forces r working against your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell it all to God,He won't dissapoint u

    ReplyDelete
  4. °ÂșU nid confirm deliverance... TB Joshua, pastor Chris, Fr. Mbaka combined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!Prayer and deliverance is what u need now....Cos its obvious this problem is a spiritual one.I've heard about all these spiritual spouses n how they don't allow their spouses in real life marry someone else.So my dear u need serious prayers and deliverance...Please be mindful of the church to go to for this matter cos there are many fake churches in the world today....Its well wit u ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should please see a true man of God. You need deliverance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do see a man of God, and be strong in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur case don pass to be careful

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to give your life to christ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A life without Christ is full of cresis! Is only God that can save & delivered. When you give your life to Christ, He promised old things will be pass away & all things will become new. So frist give your life to God and start attending a Holy Ghost Spirit filled Church, and believe God & watch His power in action in your life.

    ReplyDelete