Sunday 23 November 2014

How Do I Get This Girl?



Afternoon Love guru! I admire and like this girl I met on a three days seminar who lodged with a guy.

I approached her on the first day and she gave me her contact details. While flirting with each other, I got to understand she doesn't like her man. On the third day she checked out quite early and called me but I missed it. In the process of returning her call, she sent a text message that read, "Thank you but I needed to leave. I do not understand you but I am engaged. I don't think I wanna give up just yet in order to hit... "

So please how do you think I can get this girl in a snap of fingers? Thanks.

Chris, 32 years

4 comments:

  1. girls love bad boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call her ask her to come and collect 500k, trust me shes at your door before you end the call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah let her go! It's obvious she doesn't even wanna settle down with you. She's just after material things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great advise , any one has tried and survived ????

    loved your writing

    ReplyDelete