Sunday 23 November 2014

My Relationship Depresses Me


Dear Kela,

My name is James and I'm 35. I have a girl I dated for 7 years only to discover she was dating another right under my nose. She apologized and agreed to break up with the other guy so I forgave her. We continued dating, however, I haven't given her a dime since the incident took place. Consequently, we aren't in very good terms at the moment.

I do feel bad about not giving her money but I'm scared she might hurt me again. Do I resume responsibility of her needs or do I let her go which would surely be devasting to me?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, nigger 7 yrs nd u dint know number one ur a lagger aka obote, , if u really love her take up responsibilities but shine your eyes dis time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7years and u still keeping her, for what? Let the bird go

    ReplyDelete