Sunday 23 November 2014

My Husband Just Called Off Our Marriage



Dear Kela,

I met this guy through a woman in my church. She told me he would be a good match for me and that he was about leaving the country. We met and I liked him as he was very devoted in church and so we got married.

It has been several years and I am now 37 years and still waiting for him. We seldom communicate and he rarely says anything about my coming over as he is not settled yet. He also never sends money. One faithful day he called only to narrate to me, his dream about my infidelity and then added that he was no longer interested.

My life right now is in shambles. I do not know where to begin from, whom to turn to and if any man will find me attractive at this age.

Please Kela what do i do?

Priscilla


6 comments:

  1. Pray re-invent yourself and move on

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear sister, God knows best,i know how you feel,just never stop praying and believing in God,always look good and dress decent,only God knows why it happened like this just let him be,God rewards everyone for all they do either good or bad,less I forget always smile because only a smile can make a dark day seem bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. tragic, i feel so sorry for you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hand it over to God. U shd also try to have a heart to heart conversation with him. He may not be feeling enough connection between you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its God's will and u sef that stayed how many years with a dude who was far from you what were u expecting? That he was gonna come back and still be able to smell the rose? Ladies have this very short time and before u know it the beauty and femininity begins to fade away. Considering your age u can still find a better dude just pray and have faith and don't be choosy too #Peace

    ReplyDelete