Tuesday 8 October 2013

I found Out My Boyfriend is Gay


Love Guru,

Mine is a very unusual problem. I am not a very good story teller so I'll just make make it brief and straight to the point. I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 years. I found out he is gay, I stumbled on him...I mean them. He and his so called best friend @it. Am so hurt and disappointed. I have heard stories about guys being gay which is so disgusting, but to have something to do with one for 4 years leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I cry when I think about the 4 wasted years. I feel so stupid and foolish not to have suspected their unusual closeness.

Debby

8 comments:

  1. Phew! Debby! Thank God you found out now and not after you guys got married. Flee my dear and don't look back. With time you will heal. Just take it one step at a time. Don't brood over it, just decide to move on. He does no deserve you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear just pack ur bags n move on,derz notin to work out here, to Avoid future pains

      Delete
  2. Good you discovered it on time,GOD will give you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight Guys plenty out here jump to de next sharply*#lebron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez!!! Things are happening sha! Pls move on...no matter how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate gays but i also feel they need help. if he can change, maybe u shud help him before u leave him. but biko let me ask, what wud a man b doing with another man's dick. why the anus...pussys r wet n cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lately my boyfriend of 5 months has been acting distant from me. He doesn’t show me affection like he used to and he doesn’t kiss me the way he used to. Also most nights when we were making love he shouts out the name of another person whom happens to be a male co-worker. I became concerned that he has feelings for this other man or am I over reacting? Do u think it is possible that he may be gay and is just using u as a cover?i became determined to know for real whom i called my boyfriend.I read most articles and this name ''hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m'' kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind.His phone was hacked and i gained remote access to his phone,seeing all he has been doing behind me was a total shock,but knowing the truth healed my broken heart.Loop is also reachable on + 1 712 292-2655

    ReplyDelete